Thursday 18 July 2013

A trip to India

I love having dates with my girlfriends chatting away about things every girl does when with like genders, while satisfying our taste buds with food. On this particular night my friend and I decided we were in need of an Indian cuisine. The thing I love about Indian food is how the mix of spice aromas can be smelt miles away bringing a hint of India to a foreign country. "Spice Kitchen" was our restaurant of choice and what surprised me most after I was seated was how such a small restaurant hidden away in the eastern suburbs could be so popular amongst the locals. However after a hearty meal at Spice Kitchen it all became clear, the flavours of the spices, the tender meat and the crisp roti and naan were the very reason why I would come back for more. If you get the chance to visit Spice Kitchen, try their 'Sweet Spiced Slow Roasted Duck Finished with Chocolate and Cherry', 'The Four Vindaloos', and 'Roomali Roti'. 

Spice Kitchen before the swarm of customers

Sweet Spiced Slow Roasted Duck Finished with Chocolate and Cherry

Black Peppercorn Chicken and Roomali Roti

Masala Naan



My sweet friend




X MM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...